Fri, 02 Oct|
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre
Dances of Universal Peace (1)
Join Anne Gill for a joyous, meditative, multi-cultural dance set to the sacred sounds of spiritual traditions.
Time & Location
02 Oct 2020, 19:30 – 22:00
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre, Kilronan House, Church Road, Malahide, County Dublin, Ireland
About the Event
Join Anne Gill for a joyous, meditative, multi-cultural dance set to the sacred sounds of spiritual traditions. You will dance to express the beauty of your heart, use movement to harmonize the body and open yourself up to freedom as beautiful feelings and connection to all life flows through you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book into this beautiful evening.
Please read our Covid-19 protocol thoroughly for classes below
Tree of Life is delighted to reopen for classes! Places are limited to 9 with all measures including social distancing in place as outlined by the HSE.
We are doing our utmost to keep everyone safe in the centre for classes and therapies, but it will require a TEAM effort so please read this ENTIRE document before returning to class. This ensures we you can relax once you are in your Yoga space.
• Bookings and advance payment must be made for now online https://www.treeoflife.ie/events-2
• If you have any booking enquiries you can email email@example.com. It may take a little time for us to respond, but we will respond. Thank you in advance for your patience.
• We ask that no one comes to class without a booking in advance as you will not be facilitated. We cannot accept drop ins currently.
• Please do not ‘late-cancel’ your class if you can’t make it at late notice so we know who’s coming. We have such reduced capacity we’d love to be able to offer that space to someone on the waitlist, payment is forfeited 24 hours in advance.
• At this time we request that you do not yet join classes if you are considered ‘high risk’ for Covid-19. If your doctor gives you the greenlight to attend, perhaps show them our protocols to be sure, and then follow all of the guidelines your doctor recommends to keep yourself safe.
Coming to class:
• Please self-monitor for Covid-19 and DO NOT COME TO THE CLASS if you are showing any symptoms. Please familiarise yourself with the https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/symptoms.html
• Please bring your own Yoga mat and propsand only bring necessary essentials, leaving personal belongings at home, or in your car, as much as possible.
• Please place your mat as guided in the Yoga room.
• Although not compulsory, we encourage you to wear a mask entering and leaving Tree of Life, until you are in your class place. Then you can take off your mask and leave it near you in a CLEAN bag to use again when you are leaving. The WHO state that they do not recommend wearing masks when exercising but this, again, is your choice.
• Please arrive early, but no earlier than 10 minutes and respect the clear signage and floor markings guiding you on how to keep your social distance on entering Tree of Life and in the reception area.
• Sanitise your hands at the entrance- (this is also clearly visible).
• Please use the toilet before coming to class as toilet use is restricted at this time.
• We look forward to the days when we can hang out in reception for chats again. For now though we request that everyone keeps things moving when arriving for class, and again when leaving, taking any personal conversations or phone calls after class outside.
• Bring your own water as the filtered water can’t be used to refill bottles at this time.
• The classroom will be kept well ventilated by keeping doors and windows open where possible.
• Your teacher will not be wearing a face covering as they will keep a 2 meter distance from you and will avoid hands on instruction as much as possible. Should they feel it’s necessary to come and assist or spot you they will put on their mask to do so.
• Please look after yourself and others by respecting social distancing while moving through your Yoga sequence.
• Please follow coughing and sneezing etiquette and bring any tissues used with you to be disposed of in the public bin outside.
Thank you in advance and we cannot wait to get back to Yoga!
Dances with Anne Gill€20.00