Wed, 09 Sept|
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre
Gentle Yoga-Wednesdays 6 week course (1)
A 6 week course with Maggie- This gentle yoga class includes a varied style of therapeutic postures led by Maggie Dunne and suitable for all levels of practice including to beginners
Time & Location
09 Sept 2020, 10:15 – 14:15
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre, Kilronan House, Church Rd, Malahide, Co. Dublin, Ireland
About the Event
Please wear your mask entering and leaving Tree of Life. Please sanitise your hands at the entrance, keep your distance in reception and be respectful of you, your fellow class participants and our staff. Places are limited and your yoga space is clearly marked 2 meters as outlined by the HSE. Please place your shoes on the rail before entering our healing space.
Please be sure to read our Covid-19 proctocal before attending class.https://www.treeoflife.ie/covid-19-protocols
Thank you in advance.
We are doing our utmost to keep everyone safe in the centre for classes and therapies, but it will require a TEAM effort so please read this ENTIRE document before returning to class. This ensures we you can relax once you are in your Yoga space.
All bookings/payments/cancellations are done online paid in advance online. https://www.treeoflife.ie/events-2
A confirmation e-mail will be sent together with a questionnaire which must be confirmed as agreed before entering the building.
• If you have any booking enquiries you can email email@example.com. You can also call us on 01 8283992.
Bookings and advance payment can be made online via https://www.treeoflife.ie/events-2
• We ask that no one comes to class without a booking in advance as you will not be facilitated. We cannot accept drop ins currently.
• Please do not ‘late-cancel’ your class if you can’t make it at late notice so we know who’s coming. We have such reduced capacity we’d love to be able to offer that space to someone on the waitlist, payment is forfeited 24 hours in advance.
• At this time we request that you do not yet join classes if you are considered ‘high risk’ for Covid-19. If your doctor gives you the greenlight to attend, perhaps show them our protocols to be sure, and then follow all of the guidelines your doctor recommends to keep yourself safe.
Coming to class:
• Please self-monitor for Covid-19 and DO NOT COME TO THE CLASS if you are showing any symptoms. Please familiarise yourself with the signs and symptoms of Covid-19.
• Please bring your own Yoga mat and props and only bring necessary essentials, leaving personal belongings at home, or in your car, as much as possible.
• Please place your mat as guided in the Yoga room.
• Although not compulsory, we encourage you to wear a mask entering and leaving Tree of Life, until you are in your class place. Then you can take off your mask and leave it near you in a CLEAN bag to use again when you are leaving. The WHO state that they do not recommend wearing masks when exercising but this, again, is your choice.
• Please arrive early, but no earlier than 10 minutes and respect the clear signage and floor markings guiding you on how to keep your social distance on entering Tree of Life and in the reception area.
• Sanitise your hands at the entrance- (this is also clearly visible).
• Please use the toilet before coming to class as toilet use is restricted at this time.
• We look forward to the days when we can hang out in reception for chats again. For now though we request that everyone keeps things moving when arriving for class, and again when leaving, taking any personal conversations or phone calls after class outside.
• Bring your own water as the filtered water can’t be used to refill bottles at this time.
• The classroom will be kept well ventilated by keeping doors and windows open where possible.
• Your teacher will not be wearing a face covering as they will keep a 2 meter distance from you and will avoid hands on instruction as much as possible. Should they feel it’s necessary to come and assist or spot you they will put on their mask to do so.
• Please look after yourself and others by respecting social distancing while moving through your Yoga sequence.
• Please follow coughing and sneezing etiquette and bring any tissues used with you to be disposed of in the public bin outside.
1 class pass- Maggie
Drop-in class with Maggie
6 week course- Wednesdays