Sat, 15 Aug|
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre
SLOW FLOW-Saturday wake up Yoga (3)
A balancing & grounding sequence of mindful flow postures to get your weekend off to a fantastic start
Time & Location
15 Aug 2020, 09:30 – 10:30
Tree of Life, Malahide Holistic Centre, Kilronan House, Church Rd, Malahide, Co. Dublin, Ireland
About the Event
Waking up the body with some gentle stretches as we move into longer held poses. Working with the breath, this slower, more mindful practice will leave you feeling calmer, peaceful and grounded.
Delighted to welcome Sarah to our team of experienced and authentic Yoga instructors;
Please scroll down for our Covid-19 protocol-
Your safety and comfort are our main priority
Sarah Marshall is a highly experienced 500RYT Yoga Teacher specialising in Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative Yoga, teaching in yoga studios, corporate spaces, retreat centres and gyms across Dublin. Having previously worked in the education sector and international development sector, living and working in places such as Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Namibia and Tanzania, yoga has been the one constant practice that has helped Sarah to feel calm and centred, during challenging times. Now a full-time Yoga Teacher, Sarah is passionate about sharing the transformative effects that yoga can have on the mind and body (both on and off the mat), and is all about making yoga accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Mindfulness, connection and self-compassion are guiding principles in the yoga that Sarah shares with her students, believing that the Yoga Journey is a commitment you make to your own sense of physical and mental well-being.
Please read carefully our Covid-19 protocal for attending classes at Tree of Life
Tree of Life is delighted to reopen for classes! Places are limited to 8 with all measures including social distancing in place as outlined by the HSE.
We are doing our utmost to keep everyone safe in the centre for classes and therapies, but it will require a TEAM effort so please read this ENTIRE document before returning to class. This ensures we you can relax once you are in your Yoga space.
• Bookings and advance payment must be made for now online https://www.treeoflife.ie/events-2
• If you have any booking enquiries you can email email@example.com. It may take a little time for us to respond, but we will respond. Thank you in advance for your patience.
• We ask that no one comes to class without a booking in advance as you will not be facilitated. We cannot accept drop ins currently.
• Please do not ‘late-cancel’ your class if you can’t make it at late notice so we know who’s coming. We have such reduced capacity we’d love to be able to offer that space to someone on the waitlist, payment is forfeited 24 hours in advance.
• At this time we request that you do not yet join classes if you are considered ‘high risk’ for Covid-19. If your doctor gives you the greenlight to attend, perhaps show them our protocols to be sure, and then follow all of the guidelines your doctor recommends to keep yourself safe.
Coming to class:
• Please self-monitor for Covid-19 and DO NOT COME TO THE CLASS if you are showing any symptoms. Please familiarise yourself with the https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/symptoms.html
• Please bring your own Yoga mat and props and only bring necessary essentials, leaving personal belongings at home, or in your car, as much as possible.
• Please place your mat as guided in the Yoga room.
• Although not compulsory, we encourage you to wear a mask entering and leaving Tree of Life, until you are in your class place. Then you can take off your mask and leave it near you in a CLEAN bag to use again when you are leaving. The WHO state that they do not recommend wearing masks when exercising but this, again, is your choice.
• Please arrive early, but no earlier than 10 minutes and respect the clear signage and floor markings guiding you on how to keep your social distance on entering Tree of Life and in the reception area.
• Sanitise your hands at the entrance- (this is also clearly visible).
• Please use the toilet before coming to class as toilet use is restricted at this time.
• We look forward to the days when we can hang out in reception for chats again. For now though we request that everyone keeps things moving when arriving for class, and again when leaving, taking any personal conversations or phone calls after class outside.
• Bring your own water as the filtered water can’t be used to refill bottles at this time.
• The classroom will be kept well ventilated by keeping doors and windows open where possible.
• Your teacher will not be wearing a face covering as they will keep a 2 meter distance from you and will avoid hands on instruction as much as possible. Should they feel it’s necessary to come and assist or spot you they will put on their mask to do so.
• Please look after yourself and others by respecting social distancing while moving through your Yoga sequence.
• Please follow coughing and sneezing etiquette and bring any tissues used with you to be disposed of in the public bin outside.
Slow Flow Yoga with Sarah M
4 week course